Local Barre Studio Manager - (yqr and yxe)
Start Date: June 1st, 2018
Full Time Position: Available week days, plus weekends when required
Local Barre believes that fitness should be fun and we are serious about it! The combination of a positive client experience and an energetic, effective barre workout is where the fun lives.
We are looking for someone who will oversee and be responsible for the maintenance and growth of both components.
We are hiring for a full time manager to lead Local Barre classes and manage the Leader and Experience Teams. If you simply love music, fitness, and think you could be a great leader in and
outside the studio, send us an email.
- Teaches at least 6 classes per week plus any additional speciality sessions, private personal training sessions, private squads, etc.
- Manages Local Leader squad, including training and development as well as all recruitment / selection of Leaders
- Professional development and ongoing feedback for all Local Leaders, including the creation and delivery of material based on studio strategy
- Responsible for client (Locals) relations at Local Barre Fitness with a key focus of ensuring all Locals have an overall positive experience with Local Barre Fitness
- Management of the Experience Team, including training and development, as well as recruitment / selection of Experience Team
- Ad hoc administrative duties including organization of all studio events and scheduling all Local Barre employees and contractors
- Working with management, developing community partnership strategy based on current business strategies
- Local Leader requirements such as musicality, fitness experience and knowledge (See all requirements for Local Leader component of this role below in Local Leader
- Administrative or management experience is a bonus
- Lives the Local Lifestyle including all things community and fitness related
- Willingness and desire to learn and grow with a new small business
- Passion for Local Barre and belief in the mission set forth
- Driven and efficient work ethic with the ability to jump in head first at a challenge
Local Leader - yxe
Interested in grabbing the mic and leading our Locals through a butt kicking barre class? Read on.
We’re looking for someone with the following qualities:
- Has a passion for fitness. Fitness certifications/education in movement is a bonus
- Has impeccable musicality and/or dance background
- Community-minded and lives the Local Lifestyle
- Energetic, with a desire to spread that energy like confetti!
- Must be able to instruct at least 3x per week and must have either weekend or daytime availability
- Squad focused and supportive of all staff and business strategies
- CPR certified
Interested? Email us at email@example.com